Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I'm Baaack! No, for real! See ...

... wha' ha' happened wuz ... lol!  What up?? Okay, so look. It's been ONE WHOLE YEAR!! since the last I'm Just Sayin'...™ broadcast! Can you believe it? Yep. 'Twas last November when BlogTalkRadio changed up things (AGAIN) to where I could no longer broadcast -- the way I had been broadcasting. Of course, I had also been complaining about their tactics for the longest, and kept saying I was going to a new home, but one thing after another (mostly lack of time), it just never happened.

Well, folks, I'm back. I absolutely promise there will be a NEW "audible" from me this first week of November, 2017. PROMISE! Meanwhile, dash on over to http://sandjack.tv/ . Bookmark it NOW - as well as the IJS™ Twitter page! And until then, ciao!

I'm Just Sayin'...™