Monday, October 1, 2012

MORE CHANGE!! Aaargh!

Okay, so Blogger.com went and did it!  They CHANGED the way my page looks     the way my DASHBOARD looks!  Why? Why must you make changes??  But there's nothing I can do about it, right?  That's what you're saying to me -- I know you are. I KNOW you ARE! Alright, fine!  I'll move on! Whatever!

I'll make this entry like the Twitter page I don't have.  It's 3:06pm Eastern Daylight Time.  Warm, but cloudy.  I'm chewing on some barbeque barbecue chips. Mesquite. You're surprised I'm eating chips? Why? I eat crap just like everybody else! Of course, I get to say that I also did my weights routine today.  That's probably all the MORE reason I should have chosen my apple over the chips, but... wait! I know what happened! I was so emotionally distraught over the CHANGES at Blogger.com that I had to soothe myself with unhealthy foods! Did I mention I just had some Chinese food? Well, just don't tell anybody else.

Yeah...